June 20th, 2010
- Added ability to use static URLs for media in WYSIWYG or image browser. Added ability to enable parsing store, skin and media directives on catalog frontend.
- URL rewrites history: ability to auto-generate custom rewrite with redirect from old to new URL when changing product URL-key
- Added ability to exclude a category from navigation menu
- Various improvements in system configuration UI. Introduced ability to make actual configuration structure to be independent on the system.xml structure
- Added “Only X left” inventory feature
- Implemented Centinel functionality in iphone theme
- Upgraded TinyMCE to v.3.3.2
- Improved PayPal integration, includes:
* Recurring payment profiles entity and purchasing of “subscription” products. In checkout they are treated as “nominal” items.
* Billing agreements
* “Pending Review” order state, “Pending Review” and “Suspected Fraud” order statuses and logic related with this. Triggers by PayPal IPR, FMF and Unilateral payments.
* Functionality of transactions listing/searching and fetching from gateway
* Fetching PayPal settlement reports via SFTP
* Various improvements of PayPal integration on the frontend and admin UI
- Added notice about creating offline creditmemo from order view page.
- Added getter for recurring payment methods in payment helper.
- Implemented abstract block ability to have arbitrary groups of child blocks and a method that returns such a group. Implemented a method that fetches data from child block by specified alias.
- Implemented ability to specify “sort_order” instead of “before” and “after” in the totals declaration. All nominal totals declaration utilize “sort_order”
- Added getter for specified object data by key in core/template block: method getObjectData()
- Defined payment methods grouping, implemented getter for payment method list (with option to group them). Added ability to render grouped options in the “select” grid filter.
- Moneybookers: utilized the payment methods grouping for all its methods; removed redundant “translate” attribute in the methods definition in config.
- Utilized payment methods grouping for PayPal peyment methods.
- Added more verbosity to PayPal NVP and IPN debugging
Read the rest of this entry »